We offer Wild Food Baskets year-round; i.e., a monthly box, small or large, filled with wholesome, nurturing, and healing delicacies wild-harvested in Saskatchewan. We enjoy sharing our wild-harvest with you. All trades with local, wildharvested, handcrafted, handmade, homebaked treasures are welcome. Email me.
I am electrohypersensitive (EHS). We offer a White Zone, a refuge for the electrohypersensitive, in our 65-ha Forest Garden. Stay as long as you wish. Are your ears ringing? Do you feel your health is deteriorating? Do you have inexplicable ill health symptoms? In our Forest Garden, the high-frequency microwave radiation measures <0.1 microW/m2, magnetic field is <1nT, and electric field is <1 V/m. Find relief and recover from your EHS symptoms. Find peace and tranquility, and, if you like, join our Electrosensitive Saskatchewan Platform in our Forest Garden with a variety of educational workshops, seminars, walks, and talks. Subscribe to our Electrosensitive Saskatchewan Report, twelve issues (one year). Email me.
Planting the business seed in 2009, Prairie Infusions has been able to grow naturally ever since, like a tree or a human, maintaining a balance with the natural world.
Our Forest Garden is our living space, an electrosmog-free sanctuary, infused with Nature, an entirely natural quarter of forest and grassland in Saskatchewan where we wildharvest mushrooms, berries, and forest botanicals. It is our home, our shelter, our retreat, a lovely and remote piece of land cradled vibrationally in harmony and balance with the pulse of the Earth. We provide shelter for our animals and all wildlife. We support life and life cycles, we promote biodiversity, and we cherish ecosystem services to achieve ecological health within us and in our environment. We enjoy keeping our Forest Garden completely free of harmful man-made/artificial electromagnetic pollution from wireless technology, dirty electricity, and ground current.
Electromagnetic pollution causes climate disruption (or climate change) as well as a multitude of severe chronic illnesses in humans, plants, and animals. Sensitivity to EMFs has quietly become THE human and environmental health problem of the 21st century. We have experienced an explosive increase in EMFs in the last 5-10 years. At the same time, we have experienced and explosive increase in electrosmog-related diseases. As of 2015, five million cell phone towers fill the air 24/7 with microwave frequencies. These frequencies travel on power distribution lines including your home wiring, causing dirty electricity. This type of non-ionizing radiation, plus the excessive dirty electricity that it creates, is extremely hazardous to your health.
Please become aware of the serious consequences of your wireless devices. If you choose to use wireless devices of any type, keep in mind that it is not just you who is being exposed to their frequencies and the frequencies off the infrastructure required for your wireless devices to function. Think and read more. Throw away all things wireless and join the growing monetary reform and radiation awareness movement. Electrosmog is a pollutant. Electrosmog-related diseases are preventable. Remember, there is no condition that is incurable or hopeless.
All life is magnetic and all life pulsates in time to the Earth at 7.83 Hz. We are beings of light, frequency, electricity, and magnetism.
With love, Dr. Elisabeth Poscher, B.Sc. M.Sc. Ph.D.
Recommended literature and documentaries
(1) Mother Earth Spirituality: Native American Paths to Healing Ourselves and Our World. 1990 by Ed McGaa
(2) Occupy Money: Creating an Economy where Everybody Wins. 2012 by Margrit Kennedy.
(3) Planet Irth and ElectroSensitives. 2010 by Magda Havas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtb8dTgB3LE
(4) Desperately Seeking White Zone. Documentary. 2014 by Marc Khanne. http://www.electrosensitive-white-zone-ehs-film.com/
(5) What We Don`t See. Documentary. 2014 by Anna Katharina Wohlgenannt. http://www.plancfilm.com/englisch/movies/whatwedontsee.php
(6) Interview with Dr. Olle Johansson, Karolinska Institute, Sweden. 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtsE1W4NZOc
(7) Take Back Your Power. Documentary. 2013 by Josh del Sol.
(8) Wireless Wake-Up Call by Jeromy Johnson. TEDxBerkeley. 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI
(9) How we are killing ourselves - Wireless Radiation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6-Ve09QBc0 With English subtitles watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpJsIWuV-PA&feature=youtu.be
©2016 — Prairie Infusions. — All Rights Reserved.